Spurwink Church Cemetery, Cape Elizabeth Warbler Bonanza

Ingrid Whitaker

May 16, 2022, 9:29:25 AM5/16/22
to Maine Birds
Just a quick note to alert birders in the area. The Spurwink Church Cemetery on Bowery Beach Road in Cape Elizabeth is alive with numerous species of warblers this morning. I also found 2 Philadelphia vireos (one was seen here last year at this time) and witnessed 4 male scarlet tanagers traveling through together! It was truly magical. I will not be able to get to completing and submitting my eBird checklist until later today but wanted to get this out there to anyone interested.

Happy Birding,
Ingrid