Townsend's Solitaire in Wells

andrew...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2022, 11:35:34 AM11/20/22
to Maine birds
Just saw posted on the ME BIrds FB page that a Townsend's Solitaire was seen at Laudholm Farms in Wells.  That's all the details I have.  There were photos so no question on id.

Andrew

Scott Richardson

Nov 20, 2022, 12:00:46 PM11/20/22
to andrew...@gmail.com, Maine birds
The solitaire was being seen as a recently as 11:20 this morning along the barrier beach trail close to the marsh.

Scott