Snow Buntings in Auburn

Stan DeOrsey

Nov 7, 2021, 12:41:10 PM11/7/21
to Maine-birds
David Haines asked me to post this for him: It may not feel like
winter, yet, but this morning, Sunday, November 7, there was a large
flock of Snow Buntings in the abandoned lot across from 848 Minot Avenue
in Auburn, at the intersection with Hotel Road.

--
Stan DeOrsey js...@att.net

Christine Roberts

Nov 7, 2021, 1:59:14 PM11/7/21
to Stan DeOrsey, Maine-birds
In Kokadjo as well - a large flock passed along the pond, but I’ve not located them on the ground, though they’ve historically hung around the store.

> On Nov 7, 2021, at 12:41 PM, Stan DeOrsey <js...@att.net> wrote:
>
> David Haines asked me to post this for him: It may not feel like winter, yet, but this morning, Sunday, November 7, there was a large flock of Snow Buntings in the abandoned lot across from 848 Minot Avenue in Auburn, at the intersection with Hotel Road.
>
> --
> Stan DeOrsey js...@att.net

cathie...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2021, 12:10:10 PM11/12/21
to Maine birds
I saw two snow buntings on Scarborough Beach on Friday 11/5. Looked but did not find a larger flock.