Kingsbury Pond and West Outlet in Rockwood.

Linda Powell

May 22, 2022, 7:20:34 PM5/22/22
to maine-birds googlegroups.com
My husband and I went to Rockwood to go fishing but stopped at Kingsbury Pond where we saw 11 spotted sandpipers along the shore flying back and forth.

At the West Outlet in Rockwood, I was able to hear a Redstart, a Magnolia, a Blackburnian, a Canada warbler, which came very close to me, and an Alder Flycatcher. A Bald Eagle flew over us calling, a Northern Waterthrush and a Pine Warbler. Tree swallows, Hermit Thrush and an Eastern Phoebe possibly nesting under the bridge. A fairly good assortment.

Linda Powell
Skowhegan

Get Outlook for Android and a Eastern Phoebe