Re: Digest for mailsmith-talk@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

John MacMullin

Apr 27, 2018, 4:52:17 PM4/27/18
to mailsmi...@googlegroups.com
Then what are the un-install instructions?

On Apr 22, 2018, at 10:01 PM, mailsmi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Howard Shubs <denim...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 04:23AM -0700

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 4:13:19 PM UTC-6, Rich Siegel wrote:

> > Rich, is there any chance of updating the program to be 64-bit clean?
> > Or of posting thet code so we can do it as a group?

> None whatsoever.

That sounds a lot like an End of Life notice.
Rich Siegel <sie...@mailsmith.org>: Apr 22 01:54PM +0100

> >None whatsoever.

> So it starts to die with 10.14? Or can it run by ignoring the
> warnings?

Having never seen 10.14, I have no idea.

R.
--
Rich Siegel Mailsmith Maintainer
<sie...@mailsmith.org> <http://www.mailsmith.org/>
Rich Siegel <sie...@mailsmith.org>: Apr 22 01:54PM +0100

> > > Or of posting thet code so we can do it as a group?

> > None whatsoever.

> That sounds a lot like an End of Life notice.

You asked a question, I gave an answer. Make of it what you will. :-)

R.
--
David Blanchard <david_b...@earthlink.net>: Apr 22 07:44AM -0700

>> Rich, is there any chance of updating the program to be
>>64-bit clean? Or of posting thet code so we can do it as a group?

>None whatsoever.

While we may not be happy with the answer he provided, it is
definitive and I appreciate that.

It's been a long and happy road with Mailsmith. Thanks!

David

Rich Siegel

May 13, 2018, 10:37:03 PM5/13/18
On 4/23/18 at 5:32 PM, macmull...@gmail.com (John MacMullin) wrote:

> Then what are the un-install instructions?

Drag the application to the trash. Done.