ISP upgraded its software, now I cannot download to Mailsmith

zeon.ma...@123mail.org

Jul 9, 2018, 2:20:50 PM7/9/18
to Mailsmith Talk
I have two domains in use with my ISP, which are on different servers. Last week one server was upgraded and I found I could not receive any email from all my various email addresses. My ISP suggested I try deleting my Accounts in Mailsmith and recreating them. The only difference is I get a different error message, and still no emails.

Error message before deleting and recreating account: -9806
Error message after recreating the same account: 10301

I have just updated Macismith and SpamSieve and I still get the same error messages.

My ISP suggested that I try Thunderbird instead. It works and downloade my messages so there is obviously some quirk in the upgrade which has upset Mailsmith.

Does anyone have a clue what has gone wrong here?

I have no problems with my other domain which is on a different server which has not been upgraded (yet).

Thx for any help.

Zeon