Web Developer Required

HR Employ

Sep 9, 2011, 8:45:09 AM9/9/11
Job Description

We are looking for someone with 1+ years of experience as a Web
Developer with all the relevant skills including an expert knowledge
of PHP.
Job Requirements

PHP
JavaScript, Ajax, JQuery
MySQL, MS-SQL
CSS, DHTML
XML/HTML
Linux & Windows
Plus:

ASP.NET, C#
C/C++
Web Designing Tools (Adobe Photoshop, Flash …)
Mobile Apps
Reporting Tools (Crystal Reports …)
Awareness of VoIP technology
We are looking for an enthusiastic & communicative team member with a
positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard often under
high production pressure.

If you would like to be part of a fast growing team of professional
web designers and programmers, please send us your CV with a Subject:
WD011

Instructions

CV filename should be your name.
Subject line should be the Job Ref.