FINANCIAL LOAN FIRM

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Queen Li

未读,
2012年2月12日 17:48:102012/2/12
收件人

--
Are you interested in getting a loan at an interest rate of 3%, are you
in need of loan, for Business transaction,automobile purchase, house
purchase bad Credit Card and other E.T.C. we give out long term loan
for five to fifty years maximum with 3% interest rate in this you can as
well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and
condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us,
Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar.

We can give you the best satisfaction in getting a Loan from us. as being
given guarantee and Insurance that you receive your Loan amount in your
Personal Bank Account in your country. which only takes 48hrs
Banking process. We also render Collateral And Non- Collateral Loans For
Your Business Start up.

Dear Applicant,

If you are interested kindly contact us on bruceloan...@hotmail.com

Sincere regards,
Mr.Ben Bruce
Loan Officer

Disclaimer: "The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of the organisation."
0 个新帖子