Filters disappeared after I reordered them

1 view

Chris Fisichella

Jun 28, 2016, 10:06:12 PM6/28/16

I just dragged a "Vendors" filter near to the top of my filters list by grabbing the two black offset pages. the green message at the bottom said the reordering was successful. that filter, and others are now missing.

That filter had a lot of work put into it and I would like to recover it. Where on the disk is the database stored? I back up parts of the file system and am hoping the database is also backed up.

Thanks,
Chris