Re: [imp] How to add two new Special folders?

Federico Giannici

Jul 10, 2016, 11:34:09 AM7/10/16
On 07/09/16 20:35, Federico Giannici wrote:
> I'd like to show two new folders ("Virus" and "Black List") in the FIRST
> group of folders in the folders-list on the left pane (that is the group
> where are the "special" folders: Inbox, Trash, Sent, etc.). So that they
> will no longer appear in the second list of folders (the "user" folders).
>
> Is there a way to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks.

It seems that MBOX_USERSPECIAL of special_mboxes should do what I want.
The problem is that it doesn't seems to work!

I have a "Virus" folder in my mailbox. I want it appear as a "special"
folder. I don't know if the server see it as "Virus" or "INBOX.Virus",
so I specified both and I set this in the backends.local.php file:

$servers['imap']['special_mboxes'] = array(
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Cestino',
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_USERSPECIAL => array( 'Virus' => "Virus",
'INBOX.Virus' => "INBOX.Virus" )
);

But the "Virus" folder isn't shown in the special folders group.

What I miss?
What's wrong?

Thanks.

Federico Giannici

Jan Schneider

Jul 10, 2016, 4:30:17 PM7/10/16

Zitat von Federico Giannici <gian...@neomedia.it>:

> On 07/09/16 20:35, Federico Giannici wrote:
>> I'd like to show two new folders ("Virus" and "Black List") in the FIRST
>> group of folders in the folders-list on the left pane (that is the group
>> where are the "special" folders: Inbox, Trash, Sent, etc.). So that they
>> will no longer appear in the second list of folders (the "user" folders).
>>
>> Is there a way to accomplish this?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> It seems that MBOX_USERSPECIAL of special_mboxes should do what I
> want. The problem is that it doesn't seems to work!
>
> I have a "Virus" folder in my mailbox. I want it appear as a
> "special" folder. I don't know if the server see it as "Virus" or
> "INBOX.Virus", so I specified both and I set this in the
> backends.local.php file:
>
> $servers['imap']['special_mboxes'] = array(
> IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Cestino',
> IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_USERSPECIAL => array( 'Virus' => "Virus",
> 'INBOX.Virus' => "INBOX.Virus" )
> );
>
> But the "Virus" folder isn't shown in the special folders group.
>
> What I miss?
> What's wrong?

Looks fine, it should work this was. Please create a bug ticket.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project