Help with Spam reporting

arthur ema

Nov 26, 2016, 7:21:42 PM11/26/16
I created the file backends.local.php with the following contents. When logging in, I see no additional option to report mail as spam. How do I enable reporting?

<?php
$conf['spam']['reporting'] = true;
$conf['spam']['spamfolder'] = Spam;
$conf['notspam']['reporting'] = true;
$conf['notspam']['spamfolder'] = Inbox;
$conf['spam']['program'] = '/usr/bin/spamc -C report -u %l';
$conf['notspam']['program'] = '/usr/bin/spamc -C revoke -u %l';

arthur ema

Nov 28, 2016, 12:43:43 PM11/28/16
Horde version 5.2.12
Imp version 6.2.16

arthur ema

Dec 4, 2016, 10:33:01 PM12/4/16

I replaced all the contents in backends.local.php with the example shown in this thread and I have spam reporting buttons
https://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20150216/053728.html