[imp] IMP 7.0 release date

azu...@pobox.sk

Jun 11, 2016, 4:42:25 PM6/11/16

approximately when it's going to be released?

Thanks!

Samuel Wolf

Jun 12, 2016, 2:26:38 PM6/12/16
Zitat von azu...@pobox.sk:

> Hi,
>
> approximately when it's going to be released?

Maybe we can speed it up with some sponsoring...?

Jan Schneider

Jun 13, 2016, 4:09:48 AM6/13/16

Zitat von Samuel Wolf <sam...@sheepflock.de>:

> Zitat von azu...@pobox.sk:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> approximately when it's going to be released?

No, because we're mostly covered with client work and private life at
the moment.

> Maybe we can speed it up with some sponsoring...?

This may help. The currently biggest stumbling block is the Git
repository split that we need to do before we can go any further. This
requires a bunch of tools, especially for checking out, installing,
and committing from and to a number of repositories.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project

azu...@pobox.sk

Jun 13, 2016, 11:20:16 AM6/13/16
>> Maybe we can speed it up with some sponsoring...?
>
> This may help. The currently biggest stumbling block is the Git
> repository split that we need to do before we can go any further.
> This requires a bunch of tools, especially for checking out,
> installing, and committing from and to a number of repositories.

Ok, so, what are the conditions of sponsorship for 7.0 release? Price,
timeline, features..