[imp] Firefox 47 basic mode: next message marked Seen

Oscar del Rio

Jun 21, 2016, 4:36:24 PM6/21/16
One of our users noticed that, in Basic Mode, after opening one email message,
the *next message* is marked as Seen as well.
It seems to happen only with Firefox 47.0 and only in Basic Mode (he started
noticing the issue recently, I assume when Firefox got auto-updated).

Older versions of Firefox and other web browsers behave normally.

The obvious solution is to switch to Dynamic mode or use another browser, but
I'm very curious at what could have changed in Firefox 47 to cause this issue.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Oscar del Rio

Jun 22, 2016, 9:45:01 AM6/22/16
On 06/21/16 06:10 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/3d1075a69f5f57dc03e4df3fa3b64c5d7682aee0

Thanks! That fixed the Firefox issue.