[dev] Merry Christmas

Jan Schneider

Dec 24, 2013, 7:48:31 AM12/24/13
In Germany, we already celebrate Christmas today, tradionally, so:

Merry Christmas everybody!

Have some great time with your families wherever you are!

Jan.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project

Andy Dorman

Dec 24, 2013, 9:02:12 AM12/24/13
On 12/24/2013 06:48 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> In Germany, we already celebrate Christmas today, tradionally, so:
>
> Merry Christmas everybody!
>
> Have some great time with your families wherever you are!
>
> Jan.

Thank you Jan.

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the southern United States
to all the Horde developers and contributors.

--
Andy Dorman

Carlos Timóteo

Dec 27, 2013, 9:10:16 AM12/27/13
Em 24-12-2013 12:48, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> In Germany, we already celebrate Christmas today, tradionally, so:
>
> Merry Christmas everybody!
>
> Have some great time with your families wherever you are!
>
> Jan.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everybody.

--
Carlos Timóteo

estepfa...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 2:56:49 AM8/7/17