Disk quota on a member server and automatic AD users creation

Julien Deloubes

Jul 23, 2015, 6:01:57 PM7/23/15
how did you guys managed home directories size limitations on a Samba4 member server?
I guess i will dedicated a special filesystem for /home and put disk quota on it, but how can i automated the disk quota limit during each user creation on AD?
My member server runs Samba4.2.2 on Ubuntu 14.04, same for my two DC.
I use winbindd and RFC2037 on the domain.
Is there is a smarter solution than quota to achieve disk limitation on shares?

Thanks.