[Samba] Test internal LDAP Samba4 fail. "Invalid Credentials"

John P

Jul 13, 2015, 12:12:27 PM7/13/15
Hello friends, I found out that samba4 comes with an integrated version of LDAP listening on port 389.

My samba version 4.1.0
Server dist, Debian 7.1

I have reviewed and is listening on port 389.

I wish I could use this to authenticate users of a moodle on another server with my domain users.

Is this possible?

I tested the connection with "LDAPExplorerTool 2" and the error I get is Invalid credential when trying to connect to a domain excisting user..

Thank you for your help.