The Vitamin Cure For Alcoholism: Orthomolecular Treatment Of Addictions Ebook Rarl

Kristy Ede

Dec 5, 2023, 6:25:19 AM12/5/23
"I had been a practicing pediatric gastroenterologist for 25 years. During that time I watched some really beautiful children and young men and women die under my care because I had nothing more to offer, and unfortunately what I had offered many times only made their lives more miserable. Recent health problems led me to read about Linus Pauling and orthomolecular medicine and it has been like discovering an advanced ancient civilization that I had no idea had ever existed. After reading Doctor Yourself by Dr. Andrew Saul, I have become a very angry man. I've just realized that for 25 years I had been making my patients sick and big pharma rich. I've just realized that those chronic hepatitis patients that died waiting for a liver transplant could have been easily cured with vitamin C. I realize now that my toximolecular medical education only led me to do more harm than good. That is not a good feeling to have. I only wish that all my critically ill patients had read Dr. Saul's book and fired their doctor. Doctor Yourselfin fact has inspired me to now open an exclusive orthomolecular medicine practice for children and adults of all ages, and copies of the book will be in the waiting room for all to read. In the names of all those I didn't help before, I hope this time to make a difference."
(Edward Cichowicz, M.D.)

The Vitamin Cure For Alcoholism: Orthomolecular Treatment Of Addictions Ebook Rarl
Download Zip https://ssurll.com/2wImRR

eebf2c3492