How to synchronize passwords between win2k and samba 2.2.7a Linux Mandrake 9.1

HAIKAL

May 8, 2003, 5:24:41 AM5/8/03
I'm using a Windows 2k server with a Mandrake 9.1 file server and I
want to use the linux server in order to give my users a personnal
folder. With Winbind and samba, when I create a user, I see his folder
from the 2k/xp work station but I'm unable to map/open them. I'm asked
for the user name and the password and when I enter them, the system
refuses to let me in. I've also made some shared folders that can be
accessed from everyone, this works.

When I make this without winbind (I have to create the users on the 2k
server and the linux), it works but I have a lot of users to create,
it's not very practical. I've searched a lot and I didn't found
anything about this, so did where are my mistakes ?

Regards