IPFilter: Illumos support

a b

Jan 17, 2012, 1:37:37 PM1/17/12
Are there any plans to continue supporting Illumos the way Solaris 10 was supported,
with new code / functionality integrated into, and shipping with the operating system?

Darren Reed

Jan 17, 2012, 9:18:11 PM1/17/12
On 17/01/2012 7:37 PM, a b wrote:
Are there any plans to continue supporting Illumos the way Solaris 10 was supported,
with new code / functionality integrated into, and shipping with the operating system?

Not at this stage.

And prior to this email, I hadn't even considered it.

For the moment, I'm just assuming it to be the same as Solaris O:-)

Darren