Question RE disable banned recipient notification per domain

1 view

Jakob Curdes

Jul 7, 2016, 11:33:06 AM7/7/16
Hi, we run a medium-size mailserver with severals domains and an
amavisd/postfix setup. We now would like to disable the notification
mail to the local recipient of a banned file, but not globally as you
would do it with the variable
$warnbannedrecip, but just for one of our domains. I think it must be
possible somehow but I found no example how to do this. I suppose I need
to pass some sort of array where the entry for one domain is set to
false !?
I would be glad if somebody could give me a hint.

Best regards, Jakob Curdes