Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Scott Baker

ungelesen,
24.01.2001, 12:19:1724.01.01
an
I think I tracked my problem down to this...

[root@test postfix]# /usr/sbin/postmap transport.map
postmap: fatal: set DB cache size 1048576: Invalid argument

Does that mean that something is wrong with my transport.map or is
something wrong with postmap. I get the same error from two other files as
well.

Scott

-------------------------------------
Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bak...@web-ster.com

"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their
food, and tyrannize their teachers." - Socrates

Wietse Venema

ungelesen,
24.01.2001, 18:57:1224.01.01
an
Scott Baker:

> I think I tracked my problem down to this...
> [root@test postfix]# /usr/sbin/postmap transport.map
> postmap: fatal: set DB cache size 1048576: Invalid argument

Could it be that postfix was compiled with the db.h include file
from a different DB library than the db object library that it was
linked with?

You can't mix include files and object libraries of different
Berkeley DB versions.

Wietse

Allen antworten
Dem Autor antworten