How to use OpenSSL interactive mode to verify certificate chain

bossi.v...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 9:07:02 AM4/9/18
When i run openssl verify -CAfile root-cert.pem intermediate-cert.pem everything is ok.
But when i type openssl and start the interactive mode i cant pass in the certificates with copy&paste. Is this normal?
My goal is to spawn openssl and use stdin to drive openssl in node.js.

Thanks for the help.

Goku Zeus

Jun 13, 2023, 3:36:36 PM6/13/23
Lovely Business Trip Massage is a fantastic service that we provide on our website.
https://lovelymsg.info/

Robert Rodriguez

Jun 25, 2023, 6:54:46 AM6/25/23
We’re committed to making sure that our customers are happy with their experience with us every step of the way, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services.
https://garagedoorrepairpoquoson.com/garage-door-replacement/

Rose J

Jun 26, 2023, 3:17:17 PM6/26/23
OpenSSL will display the verification result, indicating whether the certificate chain is valid or if any errors are encountered. Review the output to ensure that the chain is valid and that each certificate is properly signed by the preceding certificate in the chain.
https://garagedoorrepairsmithfield.com/garage-door-replacement/