Steps to port operssl to VxWorks?

Allen Chen

Jun 3, 2007, 12:51:10 AM6/3/07
Hello, I am a beginner of openssl project.

I want to port openssl application to VxWorks, for ads860 or
Pentiumn cpu. I use Windows XP platform to build the project,
and prepare to port basic function of openssl to Pentiumn cpu,
then test on VmWare workstation.

What steps shall I follow to do this? Thanks.

Raphael Ackermann

Jun 3, 2007, 5:57:18 PM6/3/07
VxWorks comes with its own version of OpenSSL at least for the targets
used by the project I am working on. There is documentation as to how
to port applications using OpenSSL from OpenSSL to the VxWorks SSL.

Raphael Ackermann

Allen Chen

Jun 4, 2007, 10:12:30 AM6/4/07
Raphael Ackermann =E5=86=99=E9=81=93:
Thank you for your reply.
I download openssl-0.9.8e and read the documentation. But unfortunately,=20
I cannot find any tips about porting openssl to vxworks. I search=20
"VxWorks" in the openssl folder, only find them in makefiles.
Would you please tell me which file documents the porting instructions?=20
Thank you very much.