The multi-thread safty of ECDH key generation and derive

Peng Liu

Oct 29, 2015, 10:47:02 PM10/29/15
At present I develop a back-end server. When client sends request for a new connection, the server needs to exchange EC public key with client. Each connection means a new thread. Are the ECDH key generation and derivation thread-safe? I use OpenSSL 1.0.2d-fips.

Thanks
Passinger

vklein...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 8:00:30 PM8/15/16

davi...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 12:14:28 AM9/29/16
If you read the post carefully, you should realize that the thread unsafe was caused by BouncyCastle which allows concurrent access to some IntArray. It's not caused by OpenSSL.

Goku Zeus

Jun 21, 2023, 8:24:49 AM6/21/23
Our mission goes beyond that. We pride ourselves on providing our readers with unparalleled and distinctive insights into the world of cryptocurrencies.
https://cryptoworldstartup.com/

Dorothy W Poole

Jun 21, 2023, 5:49:21 PM6/21/23
ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman) key generation and key derivation can be implemented in a multi-threaded environment while maintaining thread safety. https://apklake.com/

Robert Rodriguez

Jun 25, 2023, 6:34:31 AM6/25/23
We’ve been providing high-quality service for over 15 years, and we’re proud to say that our clients come back to us again and again because they know that they are in safe hands.

http://garagedoorrepairchester.com/garage-door-replacement/

Rose J

Jun 26, 2023, 3:18:41 PM6/26/23
The multi-thread safety of ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman) key generation and derivation depends on the specific implementation and library you are using. However, I can provide some general guidance on the topic.

https://garagedoorrepairwindsor.net/garage-door-replacement/