comment on donations

Steve Marquess

Apr 11, 2014, 11:09:19 AM4/11/14
In a typical year the OpenSSL project receives about US$2000 in donations.

This week we have received roughly 200 donations totaling nearly
US$3000. Amounts have ranged between $0.02 and $300, and I notice that
some individuals have made multiple contributions.

For the larger donations and multiple contributors I like to send a
personal note in addition to the canned response message. I apologize
for not doing that this week due to the unusually large volume of E-mail
correspondence (donations and otherwise).

Please know that these contributions are greatly appreciated, as much
for the show of support as the monetary value. 100% of all donations
(minus the hefty PayPal fees) will go directly to OpenSSL team members.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.

Ryan Hurst

Apr 11, 2014, 11:23:48 AM4/11/14
Steve,

Does the Foundation have a Bitcoin address?

Ryan

Lou Picciano

Apr 11, 2014, 11:57:40 AM4/11/14
Thanks, Steve,

… for your hard work, and that of the other Team Members. This week's 'excitement' illustrates how important it us to all of us.

(would be great to find a way around those 'hefty PayPal fees.)

Lou Picciano

Steve Marquess

Apr 11, 2014, 1:23:35 PM4/11/14
On 04/11/2014 11:57 AM, Lou Picciano wrote:
> Thanks, Steve,
>
> … for your hard work, and that of the other Team Members. This week's 'excitement' illustrates how important it us to all of us.
>
> (would be great to find a way around those 'hefty PayPal fees.)

I'm open to suggestions. Not only is PayPal a pain to deal with on the
receiving end, but there are restrictions on extracting funds and I've
learned that PayPal is not available in some countries.

Swift/IBAN electronic bank transfers as done in most of the world are
difficult here, with fees. I could set up a charge card
(Visa/Mastercard) merchant account, but the recurring fees for that
would eat up much of what is typically received in donations (and I
don't expect the current volume of donations to continue indefinitely).

I am looking into the suggestions for Bitcoin payments.

Ted Byers

Apr 11, 2014, 2:20:54 PM4/11/14
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Steve Marquess
<marq...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/2014 11:57 AM, Lou Picciano wrote:
>> Thanks, Steve,
>>
>> ... for your hard work, and that of the other Team Members. This week's 'excitement' illustrates how important it us to all of us.
>>
>> (would be great to find a way around those 'hefty PayPal fees.)
>
> I'm open to suggestions. Not only is PayPal a pain to deal with on the
> receiving end, but there are restrictions on extracting funds and I've
> learned that PayPal is not available in some countries.
>
> Swift/IBAN electronic bank transfers as done in most of the world are
> difficult here, with fees. I could set up a charge card
> (Visa/Mastercard) merchant account, but the recurring fees for that
> would eat up much of what is typically received in donations (and I
> don't expect the current volume of donations to continue indefinitely).
>
> I am looking into the suggestions for Bitcoin payments.
>
> -Steve M.

I am not familiar with Bitcoin, but work in the ecommerce industry
(particularly in the risk mitigation technology side of things at the
application and business logic level). There is a huge variation in
the fees charged by processing banks, both between banks and, for any
given bank, the risk the bank perceives to be inherent either in the
vendor's industry or inherent in the vendor itself. I have seen setup
fees as low as a few hundred US$, and higher than US$1,000. There is
similar variation in monthly fees. I can't recommend a processing
bank with low fees as I am normally working to provide support for
high risk merchants (so I normally see the higher end of the range of
fees). And, per transaction fees can vary from a few pennies per
transaction up to $0.50 or $0.60 per transaction. And on top of that,
they take a percentage of the volume (I have seen a range from less
than 5% to well over 10%). With an annual volume of about US$2,000, I
could see the monthly fees alone taking 50% to 60% of your gross.
With such low volume, I wonder if it is worth it, over just asking
supporters to send a check or money order.

Have you checked out Google and Amazon's payment services? I have
heard they exist, but haven't checked them out for cost (I may do so,
and soon, as the Canadian bank's support for ecommerce leaves
everything to be desired: try finding any documentation for their API,
or even if they have such an API, for any of the big 5 in Canada).

Cheers

Ted

Cheers

Ted

--
R.E.(Ted) Byers, Ph.D.,Ed.D.

Ted Byers

Apr 11, 2014, 2:46:00 PM4/11/14
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you checked out Google and Amazon's payment services? I have
> heard they exist, but haven't checked them out for cost (I may do so,
> and soon, as the Canadian bank's support for ecommerce leaves
> everything to be desired: try finding any documentation for their API,
> or even if they have such an API, for any of the big 5 in Canada).
>
> Cheers
>
> Ted
>
> Cheers
>
> Ted
>
> --
> R.E.(Ted) Byers, Ph.D.,Ed.D.

My curiosity being piqued, I took a look, and both Google and Amazon
have the same transaction fees as Paypal ($0.30 per transaction, and
2.9% of the volume), and, Amazon HAS NO SETUP, MONTHLY, CANCELLATION,
or FRAUD PROTECTION FEES. That makes tham a bargain.

And guess what I just found. ;-) Amazon has special discounts for
icropayments and nonproft organizations. I do not know if you're a
501(c)3 non-profit, but if you are, then your rate would be 2.2%,
along with the $0.30 per transaction. Check it out on
https://payments.amazon.com/business/pricingPlan, and links on that
page.

But, if you can live with $0.30 per transaction, and 2.9% volume (or
2.2% if you're a 501(c)3 organization), then Amazon may be an
excellent alternative to Paypal.

I just learned, to my chagrin, that Google has shut down their
checkout service, and passed that business off to Braintree
(https:///www.braintreepayments.com/google-checkout?partner_source=google-checkout,
whose fees are 2.7% and $0.30 per transaction AND NO OTHER FEES.
Braintree may thus also be an excellent alternative to Paypal.

I know nothing of Braintree's reputation, but Amazon's reputation is
outstanding.

Justin Frappier

Stacy Devino

Apr 11, 2014, 3:43:37 PM4/11/14

It is well deserved.

You must look at how much of the internet and our existing computing architecture relies on the good will of others. It is almost all of it.

Progress cannot happen without openness and honesty, which you all have shown in spades. Everyone everywhere has come together to quickly and efficiently address the issue. No blame, no outrage, just good will. Its one of the biggest items to bring the community together across backgrounds and understanding that information security has ever seen. Very encouraging indeed!

Also, just kind of a case in point when it comes to software development in general....nothing is perfect. As pretty much everyone knows who has ever worked in software or hardware development knows, bulletproof /iceproof / dustproof/waterproof/ etc. just does not exist.

Personally, I am so glad for you guys getting what is deserved and a pat on the back for doing the right thing. The value of open source has never been higher.

Stacy Wylie
stacydevino.com
Android and Mobile Design guru

On Apr 11, 2014 10:19 AM, "Steve Marquess" <marq...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
[...]

manin...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 4:41:12 PM4/11/14
Gittip https://www.gittip.com/, has no fees, is funded by donations (via gittip) and is run in the open.

It's a great project (and an interesting experiment in openness).

p.s. it doesn't provide a service for one off donations, instead users set-up weekly payments of 0.25 USD to 25 USD.

raf...@withinwindows.com

Apr 11, 2014, 4:49:04 PM4/11/14

PayPal's non-profit pricing is 2.2% + $0.30 [1]. If configured incorrectly, it'll be a little more. But it doesn't matter. You're not moving enough money yearly to justify fee complaints or time wasted in looking for alternatives.

Suggest OpenSSL reps start picking up phones and calling up all the major affected players for a cash run.

[1] https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/donations

Respectfully,
Rafael Rivera

Harlan Stenn

Apr 11, 2014, 4:13:37 PM4/11/14
Honoring Reply-to ...

Steve, please let me know what you learn. I'm going thru similar things
with Network Time Foundation because of the recent DDoS issue involving
NTP.

Our donations "bump" after that issue was much smaller than yours, but
at least we got a few more donations :)

--
Harlan Stenn <st...@ntp.org>

Jeffrey Walton

Apr 11, 2014, 4:54:01 PM4/11/14
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Steve Marquess
> <marq...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
>
> Have you checked out Google and Amazon's payment services? I have
> heard they exist, but haven't checked them out for cost (I may do so,
> and soon, as the Canadian bank's support for ecommerce leaves
> everything to be desired: try finding any documentation for their API,
> or even if they have such an API, for any of the big 5 in Canada).
Google Wallet (I think that's what it was called) sucked from my past
experience. Failed authorizations gave ambiguous or incorrect reasons;
and once a transaction was corrected, there was no way to resubmit or
re-try the transaction.

There were a few times my transaction was blocked due to DLP. Once I
called the bank and cleared it, I had to submit a new transaction
because the previous could not be re-tried. Then, the new transaction
caused the past transaction to be re-tried, so I'd end up with two
orders. Then there was no way to contact a real person at Google to
fix it (only self-help crap).

Its been my experience that Amazon is better. I've gotten the books
and hardware I've purchased through them. But I never experienced
Google-like problems with Amazon, so I don't know Amazon reacts to
adverse events like stalled transactions (perhaps that speaks volumes
in itself).

Your mileage may vary.

Jeff

bi...@wepay.com

Apr 11, 2014, 5:25:19 PM4/11/14
hi all - i'm the CEO of a payment company called WePay, and we'd be happy to process your donations at cost. if you'd like to take me up on the offer, my email is billatwepaydotcom

- Bill

aaron...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 5:35:08 PM4/11/14
My Midwest student organization raised more than OpenSSL did last year. Tell you what Steve Marquess, send me an email, get me in touch with the rest of the OpenSSL foundation and your friends and associates at major corporations. I'll try to find $200,000 in funding by the end of 2014 to directly support staff.

Aaron Friel
President-elect, UNI Freethinkers & Inquirers
fri...@uni.edu

aaron...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 5:39:11 PM4/11/14
P.S.: If you are an employee at a corporation that uses OpenSSL and you think your corporation would be willing to support a 501(c)(3) charity and directly support development of OpenSSL, email me.

Aaron Friel
fri...@uni.edu

isaiah...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 5:44:17 PM4/11/14
Heads up, Braintre is a division of Paypal. Hmmmm...so much for options!

Ted Byers

Apr 11, 2014, 5:51:40 PM4/11/14
Thanks Jeff,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Jeffrey Walton <nolo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Steve Marquess
>> <marq...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
>>
>> Have you checked out Google and Amazon's payment services? I have
>> heard they exist, but haven't checked them out for cost (I may do so,
>> and soon, as the Canadian bank's support for ecommerce leaves
>> everything to be desired: try finding any documentation for their API,
>> or even if they have such an API, for any of the big 5 in Canada).
> Google Wallet (I think that's what it was called) sucked from my past
> experience. Failed authorizations gave ambiguous or incorrect reasons;
> and once a transaction was corrected, there was no way to resubmit or
> re-try the transaction.
>> There were a few times my transaction was blocked due to DLP. Once I
> called the bank and cleared it, I had to submit a new transaction
> because the previous could not be re-tried. Then, the new transaction
> caused the past transaction to be re-tried, so I'd end up with two
> orders. Then there was no way to contact a real person at Google to
> fix it (only self-help crap).

This is good to know. It is hardly the first transaction processing
service that lI have encountered that leaves something to be desired.
I wonder, now, if Braintree is better (at least they appear to have
real people that can be contacted).

> Its been my experience that Amazon is better. I've gotten the books
> and hardware I've purchased through them. But I never experienced
> Google-like problems with Amazon, so I don't know Amazon reacts to
> adverse events like stalled transactions (perhaps that speaks volumes
> in itself).

Yes, it does. On the down side, though, as a vendor, the customers
from whom you can accept payment are limited to those who have Amazon
accounts (unless I misunderstood some of their documentation), but if
they have an easy means for your other customers to create Amazon
accounts, that may not be a significant gotcha.

One of the things I occasionally have to do is connect my systems to
processors we haven't dealt with before, and every one of them has an
issue or three that, shall we say, makes life interesting. You
wouldn't believe the amount of extra code I have had to write to deal
properly with deficiencies in the processor's services. :-(

> Your mileage may vary.
>
> Jeff

Thanks

victo...@vtenterprise.com

Apr 11, 2014, 6:15:30 PM4/11/14
I setup a t-shirt campaign please share/participate: http://teespring.com/iheartbleedopenssl We need to reach 200 in a week for this to work.

rik...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 6:38:52 PM4/11/14
> I am looking into the suggestions for Bitcoin payments.

BitPay (one of the largest Bitcoin processors) offers free services for registered non-profit organizations:

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-charities

Best,
Riku

Geoffrey Coram

Apr 11, 2014, 6:50:53 PM4/11/14
On 04/11/2014 14:46, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And guess what I just found. ;-) Amazon has special discounts for
> icropayments and nonproft organizations. I do not know if you're a
> 501(c)3 non-profit, but if you are, then your rate would be 2.2%,
> along with the $0.30 per transaction. Check it out on
> https://payments.amazon.com/business/pricingPlan, and links on that
> page.

PayPal also has a non-profit rate; our parent-teacher organization
qualified for it. Same 2.2% + $0.30.

Ted Byers

Apr 11, 2014, 7:07:08 PM4/11/14
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Geoffrey Coram <gjc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/2014 14:46, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And guess what I just found. ;-) Amazon has special discounts for
>> icropayments and nonproft organizations. I do not know if you're a
>> 501(c)3 non-profit, but if you are, then your rate would be 2.2%,
>> along with the $0.30 per transaction. Check it out on
>> https://payments.amazon.com/business/pricingPlan, and links on that
>> page.
>
> PayPal also has a non-profit rate; our parent-teacher organization
> qualified for it. Same 2.2% + $0.30.

Interesting.

Are there setup or monthly fees for a vendor to worry about? The
prices you mention are certainly competitive.

What is your experience with the quality of their service? Are there
any gotchas to worry about? What is it about their terms of service
that make them less than optimal?

Cheers

Ted

--
R.E.(Ted) Byers, Ph.D.,Ed.D.

Steve Marquess

Apr 11, 2014, 7:15:01 PM4/11/14
On 04/11/2014 06:50 PM, Geoffrey Coram wrote:
> On 04/11/2014 14:46, Ted Byers <r.ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And guess what I just found. ;-) Amazon has special discounts for
>> icropayments and nonproft organizations. I do not know if you're a
>> 501(c)3 non-profit, but if you are, then your rate would be 2.2%,
>> along with the $0.30 per transaction. Check it out on
>> https://payments.amazon.com/business/pricingPlan, and links on that
>> page.
>
> PayPal also has a non-profit rate; our parent-teacher organization
> qualified for it. Same 2.2% + $0.30.

The OpenSSl Software Foundation is *not* a 501(c)(3) corporation (aka
"non-profit"). That was on advice of our attorneys and accountants when
it was first created. Non-profit status is really only meaningful to
individual ("1040") taxpayers in the U.S. On the flip side maintaining a
501(c)(3) is more expensive in paperwork costs. With donations normally
only yielding a few thousand dollars annually (and much of that from
outside the U.S. at that) there was no net gain from a formal non-profit
status. As much as I like our attorneys and accountants we want funding
to support OpenSSL and not the legal and accounting professions.

If there was enough money at stake then I would run not walk to said
attorney and accountants and pay them to create/convert an appropriate
non-profit legal entity. I don't see that making financial sense though,
even with the recent boost in donations.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.
1829 Mount Ephraim Road
Adamstown, MD 21710
USA
+1 877 673 6775 s/b
+1 301 874 2571 direct
marq...@opensslfoundation.com
marq...@openssl.com
gpg/pgp key: http://openssl.com/docs/0xCE69424E.asc

Kyle Hamilton

Apr 11, 2014, 11:46:25 PM4/11/14
Is OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc. a tax-exempt organization?

-Kyle H

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Steve Marquess
<marq...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
> In a typical year the OpenSSL project receives about US$2000 in donations.
>
> This week we have received roughly 200 donations totaling nearly
> US$3000. Amounts have ranged between $0.02 and $300, and I notice that
> some individuals have made multiple contributions.
>
> For the larger donations and multiple contributors I like to send a
> personal note in addition to the canned response message. I apologize
> for not doing that this week due to the unusually large volume of E-mail
> correspondence (donations and otherwise).
>
> Please know that these contributions are greatly appreciated, as much
> for the show of support as the monetary value. 100% of all donations
> (minus the hefty PayPal fees) will go directly to OpenSSL team members.

san...@parekh.org

Apr 12, 2014, 7:20:25 PM4/12/14
I asked Stripe to do this processing for OpenSSL for free. They are willing to oblige. See this tweet:

https://twitter.com/thegdb/status/455114070883311616

If someone at OpenSSL can get in touch with Greg, I'm sure they'll set you up (I'm not affiliated with them - just trying to help by making the ask).

Sanjay

e...@rainydaymedia.net

Apr 12, 2014, 7:20:51 PM4/12/14
Stripe is a better alternative. Or something like Dwolla would be great too

san...@parekh.org

Apr 13, 2014, 6:08:40 AM4/13/14
Dwolla is just $0.25 for transactions above $10 and free below that. Maybe do both - Dwolla (who may waive the cost too - I can ask the founder) and Stripe. Might be time to do a fundraising campaign given the discussion around Heartbleed. Even though it was a bummer, seize the awareness and fill up the coffers to make sure good work continues.

Sanjay

san...@parekh.org

Apr 13, 2014, 6:15:55 AM4/13/14
And honestly, if you're getting less than $50k a year (I think) there is actually less in terms of tax paperwork for a non-profit. Plus then it's easier to get big corps to support the mission and donate. Happy to discuss - I've got a non-profit and I'm sure I can line up some lawyers to do the work pro bono. Reach me at @sanjay on Twitter or there is an email link at sanjayparekh.com . I'm out of country until April 15th but happy to get involved and help.

Sanjay

Arne Ansper

Apr 13, 2014, 8:18:58 AM4/13/14

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014, Steve Marquess wrote:

> Swift/IBAN electronic bank transfers as done in most of the world are
> difficult here, with fees. I could set up a charge card
> (Visa/Mastercard) merchant account, but the recurring fees for that
> would eat up much of what is typically received in donations (and I
> don't expect the current volume of donations to continue indefinitely).

Take a look at TransferWise https://transferwise.com/

Arne

trunk...@gmail.com

May 30, 2014, 4:47:41 AM5/30/14

mayurta...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 8:03:50 AM8/2/18

kcg...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 8:10:25 AM8/2/18
Hey, i am Marry a professional Banker. I always believe in making safe to myself from fraud. So I always aware people how to be get safe from online fraud transaction using your credit card. Some people make u fool using your card details shared by you. They make a copy of your credit card using their credit card generator tool. Hence I make myself safe during such transaction.
https://www.keycardgen.com/

mayurta...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 7:45:11 AM4/24/19
https://asset-downloader.com/

free roblox asset downloader

feku...@gmail.com

May 18, 2019, 4:08:51 PM5/18/19
I found an issue of "SSL" on https://www.cardgenerator.online
This website is related to Gift Card Generator like Amazon Gift card Generator, Roblox Gift card Generator, Netflix Gift card Generator, PSN Gift card Generator.
Whenever I open this site gives an error of "Website is not secure". How Can I fix it?

feku...@gmail.com

May 28, 2019, 4:00:14 PM5/28/19
I found an issue of "SSL" on https://www.autoclicker.org/
This website is related to Auto Clicker like an automated mouse clicker or Roblox Autoclicker, Minecraft Auto Clicker, OP auto clicker.

quietw...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 6:59:22 AM9/2/19
what if i use free ssl from letsencrypt instead of openssl

https://freexbox.codes/

redirec...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2019, 11:32:18 AM9/16/19
I'm getting problem in my SSL, what should I need to do to fix that problem: https://www.bloglovin.com/@avantikaaditi/steam-will-show-you-a-lot-games-you-would

alish...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2019, 10:16:19 AM10/15/19

paulwa...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2019, 11:34:36 PM11/10/19
If you need Free Psn reedem codes or PSN Gift Cards please visit our site: https://psncodes-pro.club

willi...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 9:27:22 AM11/18/19
Hi.. Pls tell me how to find if any site is using openssl or not? i want to know if https://situationistapp.com/ is using openssl or not. Thanks.

xboxgam...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2019, 2:54:40 PM12/13/19
Xbox Series X vs PS5 - Which is Best?
We know that Microsoft's next-gen console will be called the Xbox series X instead of say the Xbox to war is codenamed project scarlet. So next November or maybe early December we're going to have the Xbox series X. Go up against the PS5 and even though we've only had a few leaks some of the specs and a couple of interviews to go on So far. Which are you more excited about voting the poll at the top right and also, let me know, Why in the comments below so a few weeks ago, All about the PlayStation 5 and while we know a fair bit about studies next-gen console including how it'll use AMD Xen 2 processors Navi graphics it'll use a faster SSD support 8k high refresh rates rate racing and come with an updated controller with a built-in screen.
You can found all free stuff about Xbox Game Pass
https://www.xboxgamepasses.com/

annlor...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 10:17:04 AM2/4/20
Currently i am facing issue on https://mouseclicker.net this website which is related to auto clicker software which help you to automate your mouse clicking please any suggestion help me .

Roblox Auto Clicker

besttripl...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2020, 8:51:31 AM2/12/20
you can check out our blog for more information
https://minecraftapkmods.com/

iqbalce...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2020, 9:03:54 AM2/12/20
tv is an entertainment for all of you visit here
projectfreetvus.com/

imandr...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2020, 3:36:40 PM2/23/20
when i am visiting this website https://rmusiccoder.com for roblox song ids this site showing SSL error it is safe to visit this site which don't have show SSL error

ashugo...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 11:47:25 AM3/10/20
ebay gift Card Generator 2020

gift Card Generator That Work 2020 (Active Credit Card Numbers for System Tests) - The fake working cc numbers above are for cart checkout test that Q.A. engineers need to work on. They can NOT work for real shopping because they are from algorithms but do not link to anyone's bank account.

There are other validations for online purchase to work: the card holder's information Check, Security Code CVV of the card itself verification, and last, and Bank Identification Number (BIN) Validation.Okay, so you are here, probably wondering 'what the heck is this all about'? Plain and simple - it is about an opportunity. Me and my team found a recurring patten in eBay's gift card codes and, at least to some extend, the algorithms they use to generate and validate them. Barely anyone knows about our discovery, which is why they have not done anything about it yet.

ashugo...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 11:53:03 AM3/10/20
ebay gift Card Generator 2020

gift Card Generator That Work 2020 (Active Credit Card Numbers for System Tests) - The fake working cc numbers above are for cart checkout test that Q.A. engineers need to work on. They can NOT work for real shopping because they are from algorithms but do not link to anyone's bank account.

There are other validations for online purchase to work: the card holder's information Check, Security Code CVV of the card itself verification, and last, and Bank Identification Number (BIN) Validation.Okay, so you are here, probably wondering 'what the heck is this all about'? Plain and simple - it is about an opportunity. Me and my team found a recurring patten in eBay's gift card codes and, at least to some extend, the algorithms they use to generate and validate them.https://www.cardsgenerator.com/ Barely anyone knows about our discovery, which is why they have not done anything about it yet.http://bit.ly/2VzG3oi

xboxgam...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 1:49:58 AM4/19/20
Learning how to work well with others will help you to thrive in all sorts of group environments. And the best bit? You might even make a few friends along the way. To do Rice Purity Test At https://ricepurity.us/

mayur....@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2020, 5:47:24 AM4/20/20
PUBG Mobile UC Hilesi 2020 kullanmak isteyenlere özel olarak hem bu illet hakkında bilgi veriyor hemde sizleri bilinçlendiriyoruz. PUBG UC Hilesi yapmadan önce okumanız gereken önemli bir içerik hazırladık. Bu yazımızda bizi destekleyen oyun sevenlere teşekkür ederiz. https://www.pubgmobilehile.online

mukeshtr...@gmail.com

May 5, 2020, 7:21:00 AM5/5/20
yes, the SSSL issues remain persisting on some of our websites too. But there are ways to fix this: You can check this article if the issue is coming on Firefox https://itechhacks.com/fix-network-protocol-error-firefox/

info.vehi...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 7:03:45 AM7/20/20
Amazing . Does your foundation have ripple address <a href="https://thericepuritytestt.com/>https://thericepuritytestt.com/</a>

huy...@myad.vn

Aug 10, 2020, 12:34:43 AM8/10/20

mushahid mughal

Sep 1, 2020, 3:01:33 PM9/1/20
On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 9:34:43 PM UTC-7, huy...@myad.vn wrote:
> https://kaitashi.com/
https://ricepuritytestscores.info/

Content Content

Sep 4, 2020, 4:17:19 AM9/4/20
Learning how to work well with others will help you to thrive in all sorts of group environments: https://okasa.vn/

MSI Afterburner

Sep 16, 2020, 9:57:23 AM9/16/20
On Friday, September 4, 2020 at 1:17:19 PM UTC+5, Content Content wrote:
> Learning how to work well with others will help you to thrive in all sorts of group environments: https://okasa.vn/
This is best overclocking software
https://msiafterburner.site/

Mukesh Bhardwaj

Sep 18, 2020, 3:36:39 AM9/18/20

Ngô Quốc Dũng

Sep 19, 2020, 7:07:06 AM9/19/20

dotap Thegioi

Oct 5, 2020, 12:33:23 AM10/5/20
until now I still do not understand how this really helps?

Thạnh Phú

Oct 5, 2020, 3:32:06 AM10/5/20
Vào lúc 11:33:23 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 10, 2020, dotap Thegioi đã viết:
https://khacdaumocvn.com/

Nadudesign Nội thất

Oct 5, 2020, 11:25:01 AM10/5/20

Vui Việt Nam

Oct 27, 2020, 12:34:57 AM10/27/20
Vào lúc 22:25:01 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 10, 2020, Nadudesign Nội thất đã viết:
> Nadu Design thanks:
> https://doithuong.biz/game-bai-doi-thuong/
https://cavetxe.com/
https://lamcavetxeuytin.com/
https://lambanglaixegiare.com/
https://thiennhanstone.com/

Amy Crook

Oct 27, 2020, 9:40:55 AM10/27/20
Thank you Steve,

Generate and look into legitimate BIN codes from banks worldwide.

The Bank Identification Number (BIN), additionally called Issuer Identification Number (IIN) is the portion of the credit card number that distinguishes the card giving foundation that gave the card to the card holder. The remainder of the number (Primary Account Number or PAN) is designated by the card guarantor, is exceptional and recognizes the particular card. Get know more to on https://www.bingenerator.com

This program is planned for developers who are examining credit or debit cards algorithms, and people who need to test their own working credit card numbers.

Hope it helps!

NaDu Design Nội Thất Gỗ Óc Chó

Oct 29, 2020, 2:26:41 PM10/29/20

Việt Pháp Sửa Nhà

Nov 4, 2020, 2:03:23 PM11/4/20
Vào lúc 01:26:41 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 10, 2020, NaDu Design Nội Thất Gỗ Óc Chó đã viết:
https://tpny.vn/

Bartholemy Dorning

Nov 6, 2020, 11:42:52 PM11/6/20
When I go in and want to download the game I get an SSL error? https://install-game.com is it true?

Aniger Ocmil

Nov 9, 2020, 7:55:48 AM11/9/20
The simple game design made the game easily accessible and playable on almost any device. You will have a filled area above you mixed with different color bubbles you must remove them all form the game to win the level.
https://linktr.ee/tikfans
https://payhip.com/tikfans
https://gumroad.com/tikfans
https://tikfans.tumblr.com/