Hana Yori Dango First Season

Karlyn Hemmerling

Dec 7, 2023, 9:02:15 AM12/7/23
The courtship between Tsukasa and Tsukushi is the main theme throughout the series. Various challenges threaten their blossoming relationship, including Tsukushi's wavering feelings for Rui, the envy of fellow Eitoku students, an obsessed childhood classmate, their differences in social class, Tsukasa's brash and possessive nature, and the animosity of Kaede Domyouji, Tsukasa's mother. The first season ends with Domyouji giving the saturn necklace to Makino and her confession of love right before he leaves for New York.

Hana Yori Dango First Season
Download https://urlin.us/2wIUFr

After saving Makino from being frozen to death in the blizzard, Tsukushi asks him whether he remembers her or not. He replies that he still doesn't remember, but when he found out that Tsukushi could die, his body took over. Tsukasa finally remembers her as the "first girl he has ever fallen in love with" after developing a fever, as the circumstances were similar to their disastrous first date in season 1. Tsukasa finally regains his memories. He then proposes to her after her prom, with their friends and the rest of the Eitoku students cheering them on. The series ends with Tsukushi and Tsukasa meeting up for their date at Ebisu Garden place, this time as an engaged couple.

After watching Hana Yori Dango, the next step was to watch Hana Yori Dango Returns. Hana Yori Dango Returns was made one year after the first season, and it has the same main 5 characters (Makino Tsukushi and the rest of F4). It picks up where the original season of Hana Yori Dango left off, but from then on there are a lot of twists and turns.

Hana Yori Dango Returns also adds some new characters as well, who you will meet as you watch the show. Some of these characters have pretty big roles in the show, and they also add a lot of diversity to the show. There are also some scenes shot in America, so unlike the first season, not everything is shot in Japan.

wow!! the story of hanayori dango 2 is just
like the story of meteor garden2 !!
its pretty good even i didnt watch it
the story is nice!!
it will be a good story if rui and tsukushi will
end up together but tsukasa is cool too!!
i luv the last part!

If you thought Hana Yori Dango was good, the second season is even better. It had many more conflicts compared to the first one. However, all those girls hanging off of Tsukasa really made me angry. I still hated Doumyouji's mother with a fiery passion and I even started to despise Shigeru for a few episodes. At first, I loved Shigeru for her wonderful and playful personality. However, when she started falling for Tsukasa I got nervous. When she found out that Doumyouji was actually in love with Makino, she got all psycho and started becoming a whole different person.

The Huh? Factor
Where did all of Makino's self-confidence and strength go?! In the first season, she was so lively and she didn't take anything from anyone. In this season, she had become weak and depressed. I understand that she was in love with Doumyouji and finding out he was about to get married was heartbreaking, but her character was so different than her character in the first season. I found that Doumyouji's character was maturing and so was Hanazawa Rui's, but Makino's character was actually...I don't know how to say it. In this season, she was always the one giving up and Doumyouji had to come and persuade her all over again. I was disappointed in Makino after watching the first half of the series. However, towards the end, she managed to change my mind again.
eebf2c3492