Need to create a C++ Client that creates secure Socket and pass Data Over TLS Using OpenSSL for Windows

Aravind Srinivas

Sep 19, 2019, 6:11:30 AM9/19/19
I need to create a C++ Application in visual studio with OpenSSL and create a Secure Socket and send/Receive data over the port.

I need some guidance on this . I am new to C++.

Aravind Srinivas

Sep 23, 2019, 1:19:49 PM9/23/19
Getting the following error after built openssl in vs2017

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol _OPENSSL_init_ssl referenced in function _main