confpars.c patch

Edgar Pettijohn

Aug 2, 2016, 12:00:35 AM8/2/16
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but here is a small diff
for usr.sbin/dhcpd/confpars.c.
--
Edgar Pettijohn
confpars.c.patch

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas

Aug 2, 2016, 8:05:53 AM8/2/16
Edgar Pettijohn <ed...@pettijohn-web.com> writes:

> I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but here is a small diff
> for usr.sbin/dhcpd/confpars.c.

K&R vs ANSI function definitions. That file contains other occurrences.

--
jca | PGP: 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

Edgar Pettijohn

Aug 2, 2016, 8:53:10 AM8/2/16

Sent from my iPhone
Is there any interest in changing them? If so I'll dig through and find them.

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas

Aug 2, 2016, 12:26:22 PM8/2/16
I don't lurk often in dhcpd code, but I'd say that this is low priority;
also mechanical diffs like this can conflict with wip from other
developers. Maybe krw@ will pick it up?