FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

port...@freebsd.org

Jul 27, 2015, 6:19:12 AM7/27/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.24
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gromacs | 5.0.5 | 5.0.6
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

If any of the above results are invalid, please check the following page
for details on how to improve portscout's detection and selection of
distfiles on a per-port basis:

http://portscout.freebsd.org/info/portscout-portconfig.txt

Thanks.

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven

Jul 27, 2015, 8:45:55 AM7/27/15
port...@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> science/gromacs

I'll have a look at this one and submit a patch if I can make it work.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven

Jul 27, 2015, 6:00:44 PM7/27/15
Yours truly wrote:

>> science/gromacs
>
> I'll have a look at this one and submit a patch if I can make it work.

No rush, but BR #201921 has been filed.

port...@freebsd.org

Jul 28, 2015, 6:33:13 AM7/28/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
biology/fasta3 | 36.3.7a | 36.3.8
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/superlu | 4.3 | 5.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/x2goclient | 4.0.4.0 | 4.0.5.0

port...@freebsd.org

Jul 29, 2015, 6:24:23 AM7/29/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.4.0

port...@freebsd.org

Jul 31, 2015, 6:26:42 AM7/31/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ocaml-camlp5 | 6.13 | 6.14
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.4.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
irc/pear-Net_SmartIRC | 1.1.7 | 1.1.8

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 1, 2015, 6:32:48 AM8/1/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.4.2

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 2, 2015, 6:18:31 AM8/2/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
audio/aubio | 0.4.1 | 0.4.2

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 4, 2015, 6:39:31 AM8/4/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.4.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
games/lgeneral | 1.2.6 | 1.3.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gramps | 3.4.9 | 4.2.0

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 5, 2015, 6:05:49 AM8/5/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
german/wordpress | 4.2.3 | 4.2.4

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 7, 2015, 6:23:02 AM8/7/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
archivers/rvm | 1.07 | 1.11
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/psychopy | 1.82.01 | 1.82.02

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 8, 2015, 6:13:07 AM8/8/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
multimedia/kaffeine | 1.2.2 | 1.3

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 10, 2015, 6:47:39 AM8/10/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.25

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 11, 2015, 6:56:44 AM8/11/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/serendipity | 1.7.8 | 2.0.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-fm/xfe | 1.40 | 1.40.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-servers/Xfstt | 1.9.1 | 1.9.2

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 12, 2015, 6:13:35 AM8/12/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net-im/gloox | 1.0.13 | 1.0.14
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
sysutils/ucspi-unix | 0.36 | 1.0

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 13, 2015, 6:11:30 AM8/13/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

If any of the above results are invalid, please check the following page
for details on how to improve portscout's detection and selection of
distfiles on a per-port basis:

http://portscout.freebsd.org/info/portscout-portconfig.txt

Thanks.

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 15, 2015, 6:11:45 AM8/15/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gromacs | 5.0.5 | 5.1

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven

Aug 15, 2015, 6:28:03 AM8/15/15
port...@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Port | Current version | New version
> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
> science/gromacs | 5.0.5 | 5.1
> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

Bug 201921 alreadu updates from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6. Should I provide an
additional patch to go from 5.0.6 to 5.1, or a replacement patch that goes
directly from 5.0.5 to 5.1?

Kurt Jaeger

Aug 15, 2015, 7:13:14 AM8/15/15
Hi!

> > ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
> > science/gromacs | 5.0.5 | 5.1
> > ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
>
> Bug 201921 alreadu updates from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6. Should I provide an
> additional patch to go from 5.0.6 to 5.1, or a replacement patch that goes
> directly from 5.0.5 to 5.1?

If possible, a replacement patch from 5.0.5 to 5.1.

--
p...@opsec.eu +49 171 3101372 5 years to go !

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 16, 2015, 6:36:05 AM8/16/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/libraw | 0.16.2 | 0.17.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

If any of the above results are invalid, please check the following page
for details on how to improve portscout's detection and selection of
distfiles on a per-port basis:

http://portscout.freebsd.org/info/portscout-portconfig.txt

Thanks.

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 18, 2015, 6:06:09 AM8/18/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.2

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 19, 2015, 6:50:44 AM8/19/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.3

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 20, 2015, 6:58:24 AM8/20/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/pear-Date_Holidays_Japan | 0.1.2 | 0.1.3
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/pear-XML_Parser | 1.3.4 | 1.3.5

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 21, 2015, 6:45:50 AM8/21/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/drupal6-chaos | 6.x-1.6 | 6.x-1.14

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 23, 2015, 6:39:55 AM8/23/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/gdcm | 2.4.4 | 2.4.5

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 24, 2015, 6:19:51 AM8/24/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.4

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 26, 2015, 6:41:18 AM8/26/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
deskutils/owncloudclient | 1.8.4 | 2.0.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.6
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
sysutils/usbutils | 0.86 | 0.91

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 28, 2015, 6:30:02 AM8/28/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.5.7

port...@freebsd.org

Aug 31, 2015, 6:30:50 AM8/31/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
audio/rosegarden | 14.12 | 15.08
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/gpsim | 0.28.1 | 0.29.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.26
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/ffe | 0.3.4 | 0.3.5
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-toolkits/irrlicht | 1.8.1 | 1.8.2

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 2, 2015, 6:47:13 AM9/2/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
deskutils/owncloudclient | 1.8.4 | 2.0.1

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 3, 2015, 6:47:56 AM9/3/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/pngwriter | 0.5.4 | 0.5.5

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 4, 2015, 7:01:57 AM9/4/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/gdcm | 2.4.4 | 2.6.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
emulators/lisaem | 1.2.6 | 1.2.6.2

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 7, 2015, 6:52:50 AM9/7/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
multimedia/kaffeine | 1.2.2 | 1.3.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/abills | 0.55 | 0.58
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/pear-Net_SMTP | 1.6.3 | 1.7.0

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 8, 2015, 6:52:30 AM9/8/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
audio/qsynth | 0.3.9 | 0.4.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/jasperreports | 5.5.2 | 6.1.1

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 9, 2015, 8:51:59 AM9/9/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/pear-PHP_CodeSniffer | 2.3.3 | 2.3.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.6.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/pear-twig | 1.21.1 | 1.21.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/pecl-twig | 1.21.1 | 1.21.2

Torsten Zuehlsdorff

Sep 9, 2015, 9:28:14 AM9/9/15
Hello,

> Port | Current version | New version
> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
> devel/pear-PHP_CodeSniffer | 2.3.3 | 2.3.4
> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

I took this one:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=202991

Greetings,
Torsten

Kurt Jaeger

Sep 9, 2015, 10:00:17 AM9/9/15
Hi!
Done.

--
p...@opsec.eu +49 171 3101372 5 years to go !

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 12, 2015, 7:37:40 AM9/12/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11/xvkbd | 3.6 | 3.7
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------

If any of the above results are invalid, please check the following page
for details on how to improve portscout's detection and selection of
distfiles on a per-port basis:

http://portscout.freebsd.org/info/portscout-portconfig.txt

Thanks.

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 13, 2015, 6:47:50 AM9/13/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.27

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 14, 2015, 6:46:31 AM9/14/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
mail/pear-Mail_Mime | 1.9.0 | 1.10.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-toolkits/irrlicht | 1.8.1 | 1.8.3
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-wm/jwm | 2.3.1 | 2.3.2

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 16, 2015, 6:36:06 AM9/16/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/typetools | 2.104 | 2.105

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 17, 2015, 6:19:35 AM9/17/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
lang/rust | 1.2.0 | 1.3.0

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 24, 2015, 6:47:26 AM9/24/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/gthumb | 3.4.0 | 3.4.1

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 25, 2015, 6:37:10 AM9/25/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
lang/groovy | 2.4.4 | 2.4.5

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 28, 2015, 6:29:26 AM9/28/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.28
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
sysutils/xosview | 1.16 | 1.17

port...@freebsd.org

Sep 29, 2015, 6:46:28 AM9/29/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/cdk | 5.0-20120323 | 5.0-20150928
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/omniORB-4.1 | 4.1.7 | 4.2.1

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 1, 2015, 6:57:14 AM10/1/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/geoserver-mysql-plugin | 2.7.2 | 2.8.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/geoserver | 2.7.2 | 2.8.0

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 2, 2015, 6:53:04 AM10/2/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
deskutils/recoll | 1.21.1 | 1.21.2

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 4, 2015, 7:50:18 AM10/4/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
editors/aee | 2.2.15b | 2.2.21

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 6, 2015, 7:19:57 AM10/6/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.6.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/sane-backends | 1.0.24 | 1.0.25

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 8, 2015, 6:45:45 AM10/8/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gwyddion | 2.41 | 2.42

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 11, 2015, 7:55:21 AM10/11/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/GraphicsMagick | 1.3.21 | 1.3.22

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 12, 2015, 7:45:45 AM10/12/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 6.6.2

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 13, 2015, 7:18:14 AM10/13/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gramps | 3.4.9 | 4.2.1

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 15, 2015, 7:51:25 AM10/15/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/fb303 | 0.9.1 | 0.9.3
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/punbb | 1.2.23 | 1.4.4

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 16, 2015, 6:40:29 AM10/16/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/giacxcas | 1.1.0 | 1.2.2

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 17, 2015, 6:47:57 AM10/17/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
security/pear-Crypt_GPG | 1.3.2 | 1.4.0

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 19, 2015, 6:53:06 AM10/19/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.29

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 21, 2015, 9:11:11 AM10/21/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/mini_httpd | 1.21 | 1.22

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 26, 2015, 6:55:05 AM10/26/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.30

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 30, 2015, 6:39:03 AM10/30/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/omniORB-4.1 | 4.1.7 | 4.2.1-2

port...@freebsd.org

Oct 31, 2015, 7:34:59 AM10/31/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/gdcm | 2.4.4 | 2.6.1

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 1, 2015, 5:31:10 AM11/1/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/gmt | 4.5.13 | 4.5.14

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 4, 2015, 6:14:38 AM11/4/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-marvel | 1.3.1 | 2.0.0

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 6, 2015, 5:38:09 AM11/6/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/groupoffice | 6.1.57 | 6.1.58

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 8, 2015, 5:46:02 AM11/8/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/pear-DB | 1.7.14 | 1.8.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/pear-Net_LDAP2 | 2.0.12 | 2.2.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/pear-Net_URL2 | 2.0.12 | 2.2.0

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 9, 2015, 5:44:49 AM11/9/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.31

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 11, 2015, 5:27:35 AM11/11/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/groupoffice | 6.1.57 | 6.1.59

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 12, 2015, 5:57:34 AM11/12/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/groupoffice | 6.1.57 | 6.1.60

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 13, 2015, 5:43:42 AM11/13/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/groupoffice | 6.1.57 | 6.1.61

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 14, 2015, 5:36:08 AM11/14/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/mpir | 2.7.0 | 2.7.1

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 20, 2015, 5:16:24 AM11/20/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/jasperreports | 5.5.2 | 6.2.0

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 21, 2015, 4:56:03 AM11/21/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/mpir | 2.7.0 | 2.7.2

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 22, 2015, 5:12:48 AM11/22/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
games/blobwars | 1.19 | 2.00
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
sysutils/rename | 1.3 | 1.99.2

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 23, 2015, 5:06:22 AM11/23/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.32

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 24, 2015, 5:41:58 AM11/24/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
deskutils/wammu | 0.36 | 0.40

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 25, 2015, 5:07:49 AM11/25/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-marvel | 1.3.1 | 2.1.0

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 26, 2015, 2:12:20 PM11/26/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/jakarta-commons-net | 1.4.1 | 3.4

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 29, 2015, 2:23:43 PM11/29/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/twiki | 6.0.1 | 6.0.2

port...@freebsd.org

Nov 30, 2015, 8:58:27 AM11/30/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
comms/gammu | 1.33.0 | 1.36.7
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
mail/milter-manager | 2.0.4 | 2.0.6

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 1, 2015, 2:50:33 AM12/1/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
mail/milter-manager | 2.0.4 | 2.0.7

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 4, 2015, 2:38:56 AM12/4/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/libthai | 0.1.23 | 0.1.24
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/superlu | 4.3 | 5.1

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 5, 2015, 2:44:30 AM12/5/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/papi | 5.4.1 | 5.4.2

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 6, 2015, 9:36:41 PM12/6/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
astro/py-RO | 3.6.5 | 3.6.9
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net-p2p/py-vertex | 0.3.0 | 0.3.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/py-relatorio | 0.6.0 | 0.6.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/pynn | 0.7.5 | 0.8.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
security/py-tlslite | 0.4.6 | 0.4.9
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/py-Chameleon | 2.22 | 2.24
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/py-html2text | 2014.7.3 | 2015.11.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/py-pyx12 | 2.1.1 | 2.2.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/py-beaker | 1.6.4 | 1.7.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/py-django-classy-tags | 0.5.1 | 0.7.0

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 16, 2015, 9:34:13 PM12/16/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/py-jep | 3.4.2 | 3.4.3

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 17, 2015, 9:38:21 PM12/17/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/py-flexmock | 0.10.0 | 0.10.1

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 19, 2015, 9:38:57 PM12/19/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/py-jsmin | 2.1.6 | 2.2.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/py-django-annoying | 0.8.0 | 0.8.5
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/py-django-pipeline | 1.5.4 | 1.6.0

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 23, 2015, 9:33:14 PM12/23/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/gdcm | 2.4.4 | 2.6.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/metaf2xml | 1.57 | 1.58

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 25, 2015, 9:34:42 PM12/25/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/xmedcon | 0.13.0 | 0.14.0

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 26, 2015, 9:35:12 PM12/26/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/xmedcon | 0.13.0 | 0.14.1

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 30, 2015, 9:32:01 PM12/30/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/py-django-pipeline | 1.5.4 | 1.6.1

port...@freebsd.org

Dec 31, 2015, 9:31:47 PM12/31/15
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
audio/rosegarden | 15.10.2 | 15.12.1

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 5, 2016, 9:30:30 PM1/5/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/appkonference | 2.1 | 2.7

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 6, 2016, 11:55:23 AM1/6/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
audio/py-mad | 0.8 | j...@spacepants.org--2004,pymad--main--0.5.3--base-0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/beansdb | 0.6.0 | v0.7.1.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/luasql-mysql | 2.3.0 | start
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/luasql-postgres | 2.3.0 | start
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/luasql-sqlite3 | 2.3.0 | start
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
databases/ocaml-sqlite3 | 4.0.1 | v4.0.3
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
editors/codelite | 8.1 | 9.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
emulators/mame | 0.166 | mame0169
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
emulators/mess | 0.166 | mame0169
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
games/cataclysm-dda | 0.B | 0.c
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/ampasACES-container | 1.0.0 | v1.0.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/ampasCTL | 1.5 | ctl-1.5.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/gimp-lensfun-plugin | 0.2.4-dev | 0.2.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
irc/insub | 16.0 | initial
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
lang/clojure-mode.el | 2.1.1 | 5.1.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
lang/io | 2013.12.04 | 2015.11.11
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
lang/js_of_ocaml | 2.5 | 2.6
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
mail/dma | v0.9 | v0.10
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
multimedia/gtk-youtube-viewer | 3.1.9 | 3.2.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-gnome | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-i18n | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-nx | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-telepathy | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-vnc | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugin-xdmcp | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/remmina-plugins | 1.0.0 | v1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/libint | 1-1-6 | release-2-0-5
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/psychopy | 1.83.01 | 1.83.03
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
security/libzrtpcppcore | 4.4.0 | v4.5.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
sysutils/fusefs-s3fs | 1.78 | v1.79
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/multimarkdown | 4.7 | 4.7.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/sigil | 0.9.1 | 0.9.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/luakit | 2012.09.13r1 | 2012.09.13
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/mathjax | 2.4.0 | 2.6.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/mybb | 1.6.9 | mybb_1806
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/tivoka | 3.2.1 | 3.4.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/yourls | 1.7 | 1.7.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-wm/flwm | 1.14 | 1.16

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 6, 2016, 9:31:27 PM1/6/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gramps | 3.4.9 | 4.2.2

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 7, 2016, 9:32:24 PM1/7/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/djview4-qt4 | 4.10.3 | 4.10.5
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/py-impacket | 0.9.13 | 0.9.14

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 10, 2016, 9:31:40 PM1/10/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/shflags | 1.0.3 | v1.2.0

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 11, 2016, 7:20:15 PM1/11/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
benchmarks/polygraph | 4.3.2 | 4.9.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
chinese/tin | 2.3.1 | 2.3.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/newt | 0.52.17 | 0.52.18
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
devel/ucommon | 6.1.11 | 7.0.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
editors/texmacs | 1.0.7.21 | 1.99.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
graphics/ida | 2.09 | 2.10
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
irc/xaric | 0.13.6 | 0.13.7
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
mail/im | 151 | 152
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
math/pure-mpfr | 0.4 | 0.5
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net/pure-sockets | 0.6 | 0.7
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net-mgmt/weathermap | 1.1.1 | 1.1.2
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
print/lilypond-devel | 2.19.11 | 2.19.35
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/gwyddion | 2.43 | 2.44
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/libquantum | 1.1.1 | 2.0.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
security/pidgin-otr | 4.0.0 | 4.0.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-marvel | 1.3.1 | 2.1.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/pure-csv | 1.5 | 1.6
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
textproc/pure-xml | 0.6 | 0.7
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/axis2 | 1.6.2 | 1.6.4
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/drupal6-chaos | 6.x-1.6 | 6.x-1.15
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/drupal6-panels | 6.x-3.5 | 6.x-3.11
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/tokyopromenade | 0.9.22 | 0.9.25
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
www/xpi-vimperator | 3.5 | 3.8.3
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11/keybinder | 0.3.0 | 3.0-0.3.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11/keybinder-gtk3 | 0.3.0 | 0.3.1
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
x11-wm/sawfish | 1.11 | 1.11.90

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 12, 2016, 4:01:56 AM1/12/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
net-mgmt/weathermap | 1.1.1 | 2.0.0
------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
science/libquantum | 1.1.1 | 3.0.0

port...@freebsd.org

Jan 13, 2016, 3:47:49 AM1/13/16
Dear port maintainer,

The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
safely ignore the entry.

You will not be e-mailed again for any of the port/version combinations
below.

Full details can be found at the following URL:
http://portscout.freebsd.org/po...@freebsd.org.html

Port | Current version | New version
deskutils/recoll | 1.21.3 | 1.21.4
net-mgmt/weathermap | 1.1.1 | 2.0.1