Vehicle Advertising | Dot2dot | Digital Printing

Lie work

Jul 10, 2017, 3:50:24 AM7/10/17
Dot2dot is your FIRST SOURCE FOR VEHICLE WRAPS by using digital printing in Malaysia. We can wrap any type of vehicle from one to your whole fleet: Car, Van, Trailer, Lorry, Boat, Bus, Truck, Cargo Van, or an entire fleet of semi-trailer, we can handle them all! At DTD, we only use top grade materials in digital printing and only do the top level installation possible for vehicle wraps services. We do it all In House from start to finish so you are getting the top level vehicle wraps available that suits your taste and interest.
Allow DTD to work with you to create a visually appealing design for your vehicle wraps advertisement that is positively able to grab 100% attention of people throughout MALAYSIA. At the same time, your marketing impact is even further magnified with the implementation of vehicle wrap, utilizing all the vehicles of your fleet.

For information,
http://www.dot2dot.com.my/vehicle-wraps-2/