I am Rahul from Aricent Group. Aricent is a global innovation, technology and service company focused exclusively on communications. With revenues more than $450 million, 10000+ employees,800+ customer and operations in 19 countries Aricent is a strategic supplier to world's leading application, infrastructure and service providers.
We have an urgent opening as CRM Business Systems Engineer / Business Analyst in Middletown, NJ. Please share the details of your consultants for the below mentioned position at your earliest.
The Sales Support Platform Systems Engineer will have the following:
• Familiarity with requirements for the enterprise sales systems
• Familiarity with aligned sales processes & development tools including CRM and custom built applications (web, client server, legacy etc)
• Familiarity with Master Database and data concepts
Specific responsibilities will include:
1. Gathering business and technical requirements from a variety of existing CRM & Sales Support applications and several stakeholders,
2. Developing System Requirements
3. Work closely with the development team to enhance and test the corresponding sales systems
4.Develop systems test plan and assist in UAT
1.Five to seven years SE experience with Sales Force Automation or CRM (SFDC, Siebel) in a medium to large corporate environment. At least 3 years of Telecom Ordering and Billing experience required.
2.Desirable experience of 2-3 years’ in Salesforce.com, Siebel, and Oracle, SalesForce.com or a comparable SFA/CRM application
3.Diverse Technology skill set across:
o JAVA including J2EE/J2ME/WebServices/SOAP/XML/WSDL
o .NET including C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net application. Also will include integration with MSOffice software.
o Multiple UI technologies
o Oracle 11g
o Middleware such as TIBCO / IBM Websphere / Oracle Fusion
o Any BI tool including Actuate / Cognos / Microstrategy / Information Builders
Please mail your resumes at rah...@aricent.com
Looking forward for a log a fruitful association with you.