This is a Product Realization position in the Mobility and IMS space. Qualified candidate should have 7+ years Telecom industry experience and experience in managing full development life-cycle of complex project preferably in the Mobility/IMS field. Candidate will be responsible for project schedule, communication, deliverables, project dependency management and progress reporting to the program management governance.
* Experience developing and maintaining an effective relationship with project stakeholders e.g. architecture and labs organization, operation teams.
* Experience creating and tracking project plans, developing work breakdown structures, meeting project objectives, managing scope throughout the project lifecycle.
* Technical Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience with AT&T's development process e.g. OAA's Phase Approach.
* Experience with OAA process tools e.g. PMATT.
Please mail your resumes at rah...@aricent.com