[FreeBSD-Announce] Core.9 is now in session

1 view

FreeBSD Core Secretary

Jul 6, 2016, 7:07:09 AM7/6/16
Dear all,

Core.9 has now taken office. Your new leadership are:

Allan Jude
Baptiste Daroussin
Benedict Reuschling
Benno Rice
Ed Maste
George V. Neville-Neil
Hiroki Sato
John Baldwin
Kris Moore

I shall be continuing as core-secretary:

Matthew Seaman

Core would like to extend their deep gratitude for the years -- in some
cases, many years -- of service given by the departing members of core.8:

Gavin Atkinson
Gleb Smirnoff
Peter Wemm
Robert Watson
David Chisnall

We wish them well in their future endeavours.

Last, and certainly not least, Core would like to formally thank
Dag-Erling Smørgrav and Glen Barber for running the election so smoothly.

Cheers,

Matthew

signature.asc