Urgent Requirement : SQL Server Database Admin in Orange, CA

1 view

paulxr...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 10:44:58 AM4/25/18

I was looking at your résumé and it looks like you fit the below position. Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your résumé and contact details.

Title: SQL Server Database Admin
Location: Orange, CA (Local to CA)
Type: C2C
Duration: 12 Months
Job description:
• Administers SQL Server production databases.
• Coordinates backups and restore functions.
• Monitors SQL Server jobs and Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
• Programming in T-SQL.
• Installs and configures SQL database setups.
• Troubleshoot SQL Server production issues or service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
• Handles capacity planning and monitors database growth.
• Manages SQL database Cluster, replication & Mirroring
• Manages SQL Server security and logins.
• Upgrade of older versions of SQL Server
• Designs disaster recovery strategies.
• Oversees index management.
• Deals with performance issues on production SQL Servers and Tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance
• Moves objects from staging to production databases and deploy database change scripts provided by application teams
• Tests all patches before deploying to production.
• Document the company’s database environment
• Performs other duties as assigned.

BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE desired:
• 7+ years of experience developing, maintaining and administering Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 databases.
• 5+ years of experience with other Microsoft SQL Server products (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as BI concepts.
• 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse / big data products.

Need below details of candidate

Name
Current Location
Home Phone & Cell Phone
E-mail address
LinkedIn
Current Employer
Work Authorization
Total yrs. of IT exp.
Skills
Current Salary / Rate
Expected Salary / Rate
Relocation ( Yes or No)
Availability/Notice period
Preferable time for discussion
Any bond/commitments with current employer
Reason of looking out for change
Any vacation plans in first year

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Reid
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO
Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: pa...@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-764-4639