Urgent Requirement: Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) Functional in Seattle, WA

1 view

paulxr...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2018, 11:54:00 AM4/30/18

I was looking at your resume and it looks like you fit the below position. Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your resume and contact details.

Job Title: Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) Functional
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 4+ months
Type: C2C
Any Visa except OPT

Skills-
At least 10+ years experience
Experience with Oracle EBS functional
Cloud Oracle GTM is a plus
Must be able to work independently

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Reid
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO
Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: pa...@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-764-4639