Urgent Requirement : SQL Developer with Facets in Harrisburg, PA

1 view

paulxr...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 10:46:41 AM4/12/18

I was looking at your résumé and it looks like you fit the below position. Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your résumé and contact details.

Position: SQL Developer with Facets
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Process: Phone and Skype

Experience: 7+ Years
Employment Type: Contract/1099/C2C/W2
Work authorization: Any US Work Authorization

Skills:
Details:
Developing FACETS extracts from Membership, Claims, and/or Enrollment
Working with FACETS data model.
With FACETS Keyword File Processing
Developing Stored Procedures.
Sybase experience a plus but will take TSQL experience (using Sybase or SQL Server)
Drill down on their use of FACETS.
They need to have been doing Extracts, Keyword File Processing, or Stored Procedures with FACETS tables/data

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Reid
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO
Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: pa...@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-764-4639