Problem deleting table

sam...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00

I dunno if this is the right place 2 ask this qn
but dunno where 2 turn to ...

I am using postgresql 6.5.2 and hit this problem:

I tried to delete a table using pgacess but
encountered this problem ERROR: mdopen: couldn't
open <tablename>: No such file or directory. I
have also tried deleting from the psql console.

The funny thing is that I can design the table and
also see that tablename when I do a list.

Any suggestion how I can force removing the table?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.