Import datas from excel to Mysql

Romain

Jun 26, 2003, 10:52:08 AM6/26/03
Hello,

I really need your help about the following topic.
I have a database with one table with about 5000 entries and I would
like to import them to my MySQL database which is made with 10 tables.
I am getting worried about the feasibility of the importation. I give
you a simplified example below:

*** Excel Database ****

Firm / Job / Family Name / First Name / Adress / Zip Code /

*** MySQL Database ****

- tblFirm
IdFirm / strName /

- tblJob
IdFirm / IdPerson / strJob /

-tblPerson
IdPerson / Family Name / First Name / Adress / Zip Code /

So as you see the problem is in filling the tables tblFirm and tblJob.
Using the import function of MySQL I may be able to import the datas
for tblPerson easily but I don't see how to fill in tblFirm and
tblJob. Is anyone can help me with this? do you think XML can help me
with this.
Thank You very much !!

ma...@monitor.wc.lt

Apr 20, 2017, 4:05:35 PM4/20/17