F-Y-I

ERIC PITT

Aug 3, 2016, 5:37:43 PM8/3/16
Attn:

We import & export all consumer products, minerals, marketing frozen and refrigerated food products, electronics, toys, utensils, as well as in logistics services. Our suppliers and customers are located across more than 140 countries on six continents. Our multicultural workforce represents over 20 nationalities speaking more than 25 languages. Because of our broad global coverage and deep market knowledge, we are spreading into USA/UK/Canada, and because of that we need a representative in your city.

Your scope of Job will be:
Receive Payments from clients
Receive goods and supplies from China to clients in your city.
Customer service / human relations officer.

Wages:
10% commission per transaction.

Qualifications: (applicant must possess all of the following)Must be resident of US/UK/Canada. Must be 18yrs and above. Must have a bank account with a reputable bank in his country of residence.

To confirm to us that you are still interested we advise that you provide us with the information below

Full Names,
Street Address,
City,
State,