MUN HS Conference Info + No Meeting Tomorrow

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 4, 2022, 4:20:01 PM9/4/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Hello lovely folks,

This is a reminder for two things: no meeting tomorrow (Labor Day) and info for background guides for all of those working on them for our high school conference.

It is super important to us that people do what they can! This conference allows us to get the funding we need to get to conferences and to do all of the fun things that we do. If you signed up to help, please remain committed to doing so!

Background guides are due tomorrow night (Monday), at 11:59 PM. When they are completed, please send them to our email (pittm...@gmail.com).

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please reach out to our secretary-general for the high school conference, Matthew, at 484-787-8031.

Our queen Sarah is also planning our first social event of the semester! It will be a trip to the science museum around 12 PM tomorrow. All of those attending should let us know in the Slack. See the Slack for details or, if you haven't joined already, follow this link to do so:

I hope everyone's semester is off to a good start. Thanks for bearing with us queens and kings! As always, please reach out to us if you need anything. See you tomorrow or next week at our meeting <3

SLAYcretary Haley

Model United Nations
University of Pittsburgh
Mondays | 9:00pm | WWPH 4130