Excuse Letter Reminder and SOCIAL!!!!! YASSSS

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 27, 2022, 11:06:59 AM9/27/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Hello,

I'm writing this before coffee so forgive me if I don't make any sense. Like I think it's fine but lmk. Anyway this is a reminder for those participating in the HS conference -- make sure you get your class info on the excuse letter spreadsheet to ensure that UCIS can excuse you!

Also, dues anytime soon <3 For those wondering if they can bring it next week, yes, please do, we understand things happen and sometimes you can't come. That is ok even tho we miss you.

IN OTHER NEWS we are having a social this Friday at President Riley's house at 734 S Millvale Ave. Please bring $10 to help out with food and drinks if you can -- if not, totally ok, just let someone on the eboard know :) We hope to see all of your lovely faces! Socials are a great way to meet new people and have a good laugh. I thoroughly enjoy them myself and I will be attending. Who knows, maybe I'll even throw in a fisheye .5 photo for showing up for the instagram!!! Wouldn't that be lovely.

Thanks for reading, many updates have been occurring.
Have a good day and an even better evening,
Haley