Social Reminder and PGHMUN Position Form

Pitt Model United Nations

Dec 2, 2022, 10:23:06 AM12/2/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Good morning...

Harry, as the new Provisional PGHMUN Secretary General, is looking for undersecs now!
Responses are due by the end of finals week, and selection is chosen by Harry and not in an election. You must be an active member to be considered. He will be deciding over break most likely.
Also, reminder that we are having a social tomorrow night at Riley's House at 8 pm! Location is in the Slack. Bring $10 please <3

As for merch, I'm in communication with a Pittsburgh place to make a pop-up shop! I'll update when I can.

Have a lovely Friday. Can't wait to nap later.
Haley