Meeting Tonight <3

Pitt Model United Nations

Oct 10, 2022, 10:30:45 AM10/10/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Good morning.

Tonight at our meeting, we shall be doing more HS conference prep!! If you are signed up to help, please come! More specifically, we will be doing chair/co-chair prep for motions and parli pro from the perspective of the chairs and crisis staffs will work through back-room processes and answer notes that the crisis directors will have written before the meeting.

As for myself, I slayed so hard this weekend. Yesterday I went to a fall festival in Wilkinsburg, and it was adorable, and I almost bought a big wooden duck but like where would I put it and it was $20. So in conclusion my haul is a new iced coffee class with cute leaves on it, a .50 MASON JAR!!!! wow it was so nice and so cheap!!!! and a cute watermelon candle. I also went with my bestie Kara and wow it was so lovely and the weather was so fall core and there was a firepit and I made a friend. I hope everyone's weekend was as productive as mine was even though my Sunday night wasn't as slay. But lowkey how would I have topped that afternoon anyway. I watched Dead Poets Society and ok did not see that plot twist coming...

thanks for listening, we hope to see everyone at 9 pm 4130 posvar hall tonight per usual! <3

Haley