Meeting Recap and UNCMUNC Info

Pitt Model United Nations

Oct 3, 2022, 10:47:11 PM10/3/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
hello.

We will be attending UNCMUNC XIII Thursday, November 10th, 2022, to Sunday, November 13th, 2022. The conference will take place at UNC Chapel Hill; you can find a more detailed schedule and list of committees at their website (https://www.uncmunc.org/). Spots are limited and both performance in the in-house and general club involvement will be determining factors. This will be one of many conferences we attend so don't be discouraged if you are not selected to intend! Feel free to reach out with questions by email (rs...@pitt.edu).

Link to form (also in the slack):

Tonight, we went over the high school conference schedule and our assigned committees! We'll be doing more next week too. <3

Haley (slightly calmer today. barely)