HS Volunteering Update (Important) (Slay)

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 14, 2022, 9:53:05 AM9/14/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Hey everyone

This is Matthew, the High School Conference SecGen for this year! I just wanted to let everyone know that I transcribed the sign-in sheet from Monday into a google sheet. There was some missing information from some people, and some illegible handwriting, so if you see your name or contact info missing, please update it whenever you get a chance!

Also, for anyone who wasn't at the meeting, this is your chance to sign up for a role in the high school conference. Volunteering for the conference is required for all members of the club if you wish to attend any college-level conferences, so please make sure you do that as soon as possible! If you have any conflicts that can't be resolved with a university-issued class excuse letter, just email me at MJP...@pitt.edu and we will figure something out.

My aim is to have this list finalized by next Monday if possible, so keep an eye out at the next meeting for information regarding the conference.

Here is the link for the google sheet: