In-House Committee TOMORROW!

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 25, 2022, 8:07:11 PM9/25/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Good evening lovely people,

Tomorrow at our meeting (usual place and time), we're doing an in-house committee with DISEC Topic 1 (Satellites <3)! I've attached the background guide to familiarize yourself with before coming.

This is a reminder that for those interested in attending collegiate conferences, attendance and participation will help you get chosen to go! Unfortunately, we only have so many spots at conferences. We wish everyone could go to everything. Ryan (Head Delegate and also one of my personal favorite humans to exist ever) is finalizing the list of conferences, and hopefully everyone will get a chance to go to one! We shall keep you guys posted.

Another reminder about DUES! yasss. Please bring the $20 to tomorrow's meeting if possible. I hope that everyone is doing well and settling into the semester nicely.

Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss,
Haley
DISEC Background Guide Satellites for MUN In House.docx