In-House TOMORROW! Meeting Updates

Pitt Model United Nations

Oct 16, 2022, 11:10:31 PM10/16/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Good evening.

Tomorrow at our meeting (normal place and time! see end of email for info or check the instagram) we will be doing an in-house with the characters of our Hype House Committee!
Sign up for a spot with this link:

Let us know if there are any problems with access! Please only sign up if you are for sure attending. I look forward to seeing all of your lovely faces tomorrow as we continue to slay.

PS: I apologize for the lateness of the email, but I was watching Blacklist and eating chicken fingers (as one does).

PPS: Since I began subscribing to the Knittsburgh emails, I think that I may need to try out PS and PPS in emails. it's just so fun but i give all idea creds to their president. <3

Haley