MailDroid 4.06 LG G4 notifications

Rob Hartwell

Sep 22, 2015, 11:59:36 AM9/22/15
to MailDroid
In the last few updates I get the notification in the notification bar just fine and when I click it it takes me to the right place but I have to manually remove the notification from the notification bar now it does not do it upon opening the message anymore. Might only be the LG G4 doing it I will make sure my tablet has the same version and try it there.

Андрей Ловецкий

Sep 28, 2015, 5:56:00 AM9/28/15
to MailDroid

Hi,

I have no problems with notifications in 4.06

An Exchange 2007 EWS account (just one account in Maildroid) with the following settings:

Separate notifications for each account – yes

Notify once – no

Display subject in notifications – yes

Andrew.