Delete from device & server

Cool Javelin

Sep 1, 2021, 3:52:08 PM9/1/21
to MailDroid
MailDroid 5.09

When I read an email and I want to delete it, I am prompted to delete from "device, or device & server."

How do I set it to always delete from both, and not prompt me each time?

This is a silly option, by the way.
Using IMAP should never be allowed to delete from one place without the other, that is the whole point of using IMAP.

Thanks, Mark.

jl

Sep 1, 2021, 3:53:29 PM9/1/21
to MailDroid
While I agree with you on IMAP, the option is there anyway for people that wanted it. You can remove the prompt and always have it delete from both by going to settings, messages list, and uncheck prompt for delete options.

Cool Javelin

Sep 4, 2021, 5:11:41 PM9/4/21
to MailDroid
Thank you, Jl, that worked.
Mark.

DavidW

Sep 5, 2021, 9:12:58 AM9/5/21
to MailDroid
Is the Dev back to supporting his paid customers?  Gave up app a few years back because of no support

Lee Besing

Sep 6, 2021, 2:59:49 AM9/6/21
to MailDroid, dwi...@gmail.com, l...@wimaxsatx.com
I don't know, but they just recently released an update, after years of no changes. I'm still using this app for my email.

This message is being sent from it.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX