RE: Missing sent email in the "Sent" folder

Андрей Ловецкий

Dec 30, 2012, 2:46:06 AM12/30/12
to Tomasz Organiściak, mail...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The Sent folder should be synchronized through your IMAP connection, not SMTP.
Look for the problems there.

Andrew K. Lovetski
Sent from someone's Windows Phone

Jan 6, 2013, 2:47:07 AM1/6/13
to Tomasz Organiściak, mail...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Incoming IMAP is fine. Maildroid should upload the emails using this server.

Are you able to see the contents of the server’s Sent folder in Maildroid?

Is it named exactly the same way you specified in the settings for upload of sent mail? Please, pay attention to special characters like brackets [], etc.

--

Andrew K. Lovetski

Jan 9, 2013, 2:52:20 AM1/9/13
to Tomasz Organiściak, mail...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Try contacting the developer. He is reading the forum, too, but a direct contact should be faster.

You can send a log file of the error to the developer. Go to the accounts screen --> menu --> Logging. Click Menu --> Play.

Then write a message and send it.

Go to the Sent folder and let the application run for a while.

Eventually, go back to the logging screen and click menu --> pause and finally menu --> send. This will send a log file of errors to the developer.

--

Andrew K. Lovetski